Download other Total Terror records from here
DOWNLOAD CZOLGOSZ & CRITICA RADICALA SPLIT CD
DOWNLOAD POINT OF FEW & BETERCORE SPLIT
Czolgosz is an anarchist hardcore punk band from Boston. They take their name from the anarchist assassin Leon Czolgosz. They sing about the Boston scene, the cops, Lukashenko and politics in that split. Their lyrics are also great. Critica Radicala is an anarcho gypsy punk band from Romania. Their music isn't fast and aggressive but their lyrics are. Their music is dark. All their lyrics are in Romanian but english translations are included in the booklet, which i didn't scan because i don't have a scanner. They sing about wars, mass media, politics and chocolate in that cd. This cd is released in '04, and both bands are great.
DOWNLOAD NUX VOMICA - UNINSPIRED 7"
Some of the bands in the 7"es are; Anal Cunt, G-ANX, Hellnation, Extreme Noise Terror, Jesus Crust, Capitalist Casualties, Disrupt, Fuck On The Beach, Crossed Out, Phobia, Melt Banana, The Locust, Black Army Jacket, Bastard Noise, Resist, Man Is The Bastard, Final Conflict, Bad Acid Trip, None Of Your Fucking Business, Sarcasm, Meat Shits, Charles Bronson, No Comment, Infest and 143 more.
Download Bllleeeeaaauuurrrrgghhh! The Record 7''
Download Son Of Bllleeeeaaauuurrrrgghhh! 7''
Download Bllleeeeaaauuurrrrgghhh! A Music War 7''
Burn Her Letters, Lost In Bazaar, Poster İti, Sakatat, Standback sanat musikisi ile bizleri kederlendirecek, rakı masamıza meze olacaklar.
Ayrıca fanzinler dağıtılacak, distrolar teşrif edecek, standlar açılacak, iyi bir şirin olursanız daha neler neler olur kim bilir ha?!
Gruplar hakkinda detayli bilgi icin:
Kemanci Bar, 25 Temmuz Cumartesi Saat:15:00
Giris: 10 ytl
Easpa Measa is a crust band from Dublin / Ireland with male and female vocals. Easpa Measa means something like Lack Of Respect in english. They are formed around late '01. This is their demo, released in '04. There are six melodic and dark crust tracks in it.
It is the 2nd of July today, the anniversary of The Sivas Massacre (Sivas Katliamı). In Madımak Hotel, 37 people were burnt to death by radical islamists and facists. Intellectuals have gathered there to celebrate Pir Sultan Abdal's (a 16th century Alevi poet) festival.
The facists and islamists attacked after the moslem's friday prayers. Almost 20,000 of them first marched to the culture center, where the activities took place. They destroyed the monument which was just opened to public view a day ago. Then they marched to the hotel, they broke through the police barriers and surrounded the hotel. The main reason for the islamists and facists being there is to lynch Aziz Nesin, because he's translated Salman Rushdie's "The Satanic Verses" at that time. They set the hotel on fire and 37 people including musicians, poets, writers, tourists and hotel staff died. 51 people including Aziz Nesin managed to escape with heavy wounds. When he was recognized, he was beaten by a fireman and a city councilman shouted, "This is the devil we should have really killed."
What really disgusts me is; that the hotel's grounds floor is a MEAT RESTAURANT now. Which is really sickening and nauseous. So many petitions were given to municipality and the parliament to make the hotel a museum but the politicians never took these seriously.
The victims are;
- Muhibe Akarsu - 35 years old, Muhlis Akarsu''s wife
- Muhlis Akarsu - 45 years old, bağlama (traditional turkish instrument) artist
- Gülender Akça - 25 years old
- Metin Altıok - 52 years old, poet, writer
- Ahmet Alan - 22 years old
- Mehmet Atay - 25 years old, journalist
- Sehergül Ateş - 30 years old
- Behçet Aysan - 44 years old, poet
- Erdal Ayrancı - 35 years old
- Asım Bezirci - 66 years old, researcher, writer
- Belkıs Çakır- 18 years old
- Serpil Canik - 19 years old
- Muammer Çiçek - 26 years old, actor
- Nesimi Çimen - 67 years old, poet, 3 wired cura virtuose (traditional turkish instrument)
- Carina Cuanna - 23 years old, Dutch journalist
- Serkan Doğan - 19 years old
- Hasret Gültekin - 23 years old poet, creator of the "şelpe" (a way to play the bağlama) technique
- Murat Güneş,Murat Gündüz - 22 years old
- Gülsüm Karababa -22 years old
- Uğur Kaynar - 37 years old, poet
- Asaf Koçak - 35 years old, caricaturist
- Koray Kaya - 12 years old
- Menekşe Kaya - 17 years old
- Handan Metin - 20 years old
- Sait Metin - 23 years old
- Huriye Özkan - 22 years old
- Yeşim Özkan - 20 years old
- Ahmet Öztürk - 21 years old
- Ahmet Özyurt - 21 years old
- Nurcan Şahin - 18 years old
- Özlem Şahin - 17 years old
- Asuman Sivri - 16 years old
- Yasemin Sivri - 19 years old
- Edibe Sulari - 40 years old, artist
- İnci Türk - 22 years old
- Kenan Yılmaz - 21 years old
NOTHING FORGOTTEN - NOTHING FORGIVEN!